Shipping & Returns
Your order is subject to stock availability. If your selected item is not available we may source a suitable alternative. If we cannot find an alternative then we will advise you of an estimated delivery time or provide a full refund. All items are made to order and will usually be dispatched within 2 weeks but please allow up to 28 days in busy periods. We use Royal Mail second class signed for service as standard. If you require your order by a certain date, please let us know and we will try our best to get it to you.
If for any reason you need to return a product please follow the following steps.
1. Notify us within 14 days of receiving the goods with your intention to return. Please email
2. Ensure that goods are in a saleable condition.
3. Ensure that the goods are sufficiently packed and relevant postage insurance is covered when posting back.
4. All costs involved in exchanging/returning the product is at the customer costs unless the item(s) are faulty (refer here for the faulty goods procedure).
Once we receive your return a refund will be made within 3-5 working days. We do not refund shipping charges unless an item is faulty. An email confirmation will be sent to confirm your refund has been processed.
Simply follow the 'Returns process' and advise on the exchange required. Goods which need to be re-shipped will incur an additional delivery charge. One of the team will contact you when your exchange product is in and ready for shipping.
Right to cancel
Cancellations cannot be made on customised goods once an order has been placed. "Customised goods" are any products you have ordered which are personalised to your own specification, for example, by the inclusion of a company logo whether this is embroidered or printed. If you are unsure if your item is customised please contact the store before requesting cancellation.
Please refer to our 'Returns process' for normal cancellations on non-customised products.
Changing an order
Non-customised - please contact the store as soon as possible to notify of any changes. Please refer to 'Returns procedure' for changes to the order after your goods have been received.
Customised - unfortunately as the process of arranging your order begins the same day. Once your order has been placed no changes can be made. We may be able to accept a change which incorporates an additional charge. For example:
1. To cover the costs of a set-up that has already been arranged.
2. To cover the costs of the return of specialised goods already ordered.